FASTag is a new system introduced for making payment in Tollgates. It will be mandatory for paying Toll payments through FASTag soon. The FASTag Fee and Charges for the vehicles are given below in detail.
FASTag Joining Fee is 200 (INR) including all applicable taxes.
Tag Deposit Amount
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (INR)||Threshold Amount (INR)|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van||200||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle 2-axle / 3-axle||300||140|
|3||Bus 2-axle / 3-axle / Mini-Bus||400||300|
|5||Trucks 3-axle and above||500||300|
|6||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||500||300|
|7||Tractor / Tractor with Trailer||500||300|
|8||Tata Ace and Similar Mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200||100|
- *Service tax will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
With effect from December 01, 2015, convenience fee will be levied to all the ICICI Bank FASTag Customers for executing “Online TAG Recharge” transactions. The rate of convenience fee will be levied based on the type of transactions.
Please find below the details of convenience fee rates for your reference.
|NEFT||Rs. 15.00 per transaction|
|RTGS||Rs. 25.00 per transaction|
|Credit Card||1.10% of the transaction value|
|Debit Card||0.95% (Transaction =< Rs. 2000.00) and 1.20% (Transaction > Rs. 2000.00)|
|Net Banking||Rs. 13.00 (Through ICICI & Axis Bank) and 1.25% (Through All Others Banks)|
Plus taxes as per the prevailing applicable rates.
Note: Convenience fee is levied by payment gateway service provider / aggregator (TechProcess – TPSL) and not by ICICI Bank. The fee is levied against the cost of transaction & not as any revenue on the TAG recharge.